PLEASE, PLEASE, try to be POSITIVE!!
Reactions to the School Recital:
How did Steven do as Interim Director?
Kudos for a specific teacher?
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Truth About RDC!! How to get the good parts. Has RDC ever made money on a show? What do RDC Alumi think? What is with the Board? Did you know there was a board? Any all the juicy gossip that YOU are willing to type.
6 comments:
The not so nice postings, to date, have been deleted.
For those of you who have bitched about the content of this site take note. NOBODY, so far, has had anything positive to say--including YOU!
After the long weekend there will be no more interference or editing. All comments posted shall remain!
Try again. This was deleted earlier. Maybe you will leave it up today.
It was a well done show. VERY professional.
Not much of a "deal" to see my six year old in one number though. By the time my husband, other kids, grandparents had paid to come it was very disappointing to see only three mins. of our daughter.
I would like to have invited our neighbors, with three girls, but no way for the price of admission. I think you guys could use this as a marketing tool to get more kids involved. The fancy show would have gotten my neighbors to try dance, I think.
What's with the location?
Why is RDC supporting a private high school? I wonder who's kids attend there.
Not very convenient, or centrally located. Why not downtown? Isn't RDC the resident dance company of the Coronado?
It was better than Belvidere.
If Boylan is used again, someone needs to do something about traffic flow and directional signage. Really not easy to find where to go.
I only attended the first show, but the executive director, Ms. Lanze I think, is most unprofessional. She can barely speak in a way that is understandable. She dresses horribly, and I have noticed this at other events. Maybe a board member or the school director should talk. She makes this first class organization and a very nicely done recital look tacky, not professional, amatureish, and just not good.
I couldn't agree more about the appearance of Cindy. It really reflects badly on RDC. I often see Cindy at events with the RDC badge, promoting RDC. She looks like the parent of a scholarship receipient. She does not look the part of the Executive Director of a 25 or 30 year old established Rockford organization.
Really thought Steven did a great job with this show. Dance Reach was fantastic.
Why can't they hire him as the full time and permanent school director?
He is great with the kids. He looked really sharp with a tie and everything. More professional than Cindy. I think he is a really good teacher. What more do they want?
Post a Comment